Friday, September 13, 2013

When Men Became Heroes: The Chicago Bulls



     Another week's installment from your truly. This time I'm bringing you a still-pictured slideshow surrounding my very own Chicago Bulls. This was suppose to be a simple class assignment that my teacher, Professor Owens wanted us to do in Apple's Imovie. When I found out that I could use his picture from the Tribune as the center piece of the project I decided to put a twist of this assignment.

     The Chicago Bulls are more then just ball players for a lot of there fans. In most cases they are seen as superheroes. The way Derrick Rose flies through the air so acrobatically, or how Joakim Noah and Carlos Boozer let out ferocious roars after amazing dunks makes these more than just basketball games that we're watching. This slideshow has illustrations from the Chicago Tribune and fans from across the globe.


     Some of you might recognize the Marvel Avengers theme music in the back. I did that because the Avengers are the best group of superheroes ever assembled, like the Chicago Bulls. Not only does the music make the comic book theme more understandable, it also makes it simply an epic experience.There's also a few pictures in the slideshow that depict the Chicago Bull players as Avengers superheroes. Jimmy Butler is illustrated as Ironman, and Joakim Noah is Thor. Coach Thibs could possibly play the role as Nick Fury, but I doubt he would stroll up and down the court with a patch on his eye.

      Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to introduce you to "When Men Became Heroes". Credit to the Avengers for the awesome theme music.

No comments:

Post a Comment